ALL.BG форуми
ALL.BG поща форуми чат стая обяви картички

Форуми » Емиграция и работа в чужбина » Емиграция в САЩ

Страници: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | >> (покажи всички)
NadinАдминистратор
Charmed

Регистриран: 17.05.2002
От: The Windy City
Re: Полезни сайтове и фирми
    #1333695 - 10.07.2006 02:05 [Re: don]

Полезна тема за резервация и закупуване на самолетни билети

--------------------
Ако искаш да бъдеш чут, първо се научи да слушаш.

Екстри: Изпечатай мнението   Напомни ми!   Уведоми модератора  

Регистриран: 25.03.2005
    #1359990 - 28.07.2006 21:15 [Re: Nadin]

Линкове към официалните сайтове на всеки щат за лицензиране и регистрация на шофьори, возила и други работи:

http://www.firstgov.gov/Topics/Motor_Vehicles.shtml

http://www.firstgov.gov/Citizen/Services.shtml

Very Happy
мама

Регистриран: 12.08.2003
От: Chicago
Много внимавайте с A1 Wireless.com - може да ви измамят
    #1370578 - 06.08.2006 06:17 [Re: Nadin]

Много внимавайте с A1 Wireless.com - може да ви измамят

Преди време тук много често се говореше за офертите на A1 wireless, които звучат много примамливо - безплатен последен модел телефон след рибейт + безплатен блу туут.
Преди 8 месеца си поръчахме два телефона от там с фемили план - безплатни след рибейт и с блу туут. Трябваше да си купим и някакъв аксесоар, за да можем да ползваме офертата, но това са подробности.

Та поръчахме си ние телефоните, дойдоха навреме, всичко точно...докато не дойде време за рибейтите. Малките букви са безкрай, но аз много си падам точно по малките букви и след окомплектоването на всичко, както си му е реда - пращаме препоръчано с обратна разпизка.
Това се случва в края на февруари - имаше изискване кога трябва да се пратят и т.н. Изчакахме два месеца - един нормален срок за получаване на рибейти - след което се обадихме да питаме какво става.
Отговориха ни, че тъкмо ни били обработили документите и щели да пуснат чека и да го чакаме до 4 седмици.

Чакаме ние, пак се обаждаме и пак същото... А колко се чака да се свържеш с рибейт центъра няма да казвам...
И след като горната история се повтаря още един-два пъти, решаваме да проверим из нет-а дали има мнения за тази фирма.
И ето само малка част от това, което открихме:

"BEWARE OF THIS SITE, IT IS HORRIBLE
by shuhul20 ,Oct 01 '04
I have bought 2 phones from this site and I did not receive the rebate for either of them. When you call them, first of all they do not talk properly, secondly they do not know their stuff properly, many times they just hang up saying that they do not know what to do and do not even listen to what do you have to say.
I do not think shopping from this site would be a good experience. Rather I feel pay a little more and get rid of the tensions of getting your rebate back at least from this site"

"A1Wireless is a huge rip off. They refuse to send me my rebates for various false reasons. First it was because they claim they received it 2 days late even though I sent it in 3 weeks before deadline. When I asked them about the 2nd rebate they said they received it and to wait for my rebate. 1 month after the date they were supposed to send it I called them and they told me my rebate was not complete because I was missing my a copy my T-mobile bill. The rebate form is so complicated and long I kept it longer just to make sure I got everything they wanted so I wouldn't hear any of this lame excuse. I think people should be aware of their deceitful advertising. I've filed a complaint with the BBB not that I think it will do anything. That is the last time I do business with an Indian owned company. Seems like all you do is get screwed in every way possible with this company. I they are going to make excuses or not spending the rebates then make something a little more believable than "You did not include the phone bill, therefore you don't qualify" when I know for a fact that I did. They just use the rebates as a deceptive way of getting business. "

"Big scam in Rebate.
I have ordered and got my cell phone on 12/08/03. When I received the rebate form was showing I have to send rebate forms to them before 120 days and with 3rd month cell phone bill from my service provider (Generally Every bill takes 2 weeks after end of the period). So I got only 2 weeks time to submit the rebate to A1wireless. Even that I send them intime and waited for around 3 weeks and called them about the status of my rebate. I got the answer they don't have information in their system, send duplicate copies and they asure me to consider my rebate. I send copies set of rebate forms again and inquired about it for 3 weeks. Every time I got answer you will get the rebate soon. And finally they declined to give me my $100 rebate as it was after post mark date. I talked to all higher authorities spending almost 3 days (Lots of bad experiences....), explained everything. But they declined very regidly. I have strong daubts that they are randomly not entering some of the entries and saying that that haven't received the forms intime. It seems like a big scandle. I have decided to go to Consumer Protection against this company and not to buy anything from it's web side again.
As BAD as it gets, send your enemies here!!!
by golden0y ,Mar 28 '05
I should have read these reviews first. This company is just a scam. Makes me wonder where my personal info is traveling to. One excuse after another. If they don't like what you have to say, they just hang up and apologize later."

"Bad scam stay away from them
by bekele ,Sep 12 '04
Big scam in Rebate.
I don't think they ever send rebate to anybody. They are the scam of the earth. Bad customer service. I have ordered and got my cell phone on 11/02/04. When I received the rebate form was showing I have to send rebate forms to them after 120 days and with 3rd month cell phone bill from my service provider. I send them in time and waited for around 4 weeks and called them about the status of my rebate. They said to me will send you soon. I waited 3 more weeks and called them. They told me that they got the rebate form but the 3rd month bill wan not there. I told them I sent it with the rebate forms. I asked them if I can send the duplicate copies again. They declined to give me my $175 rebate because by now the post mark date is passed. I hope some day someone will file class action law suit against them and I will be part of it. "

"Big time cheaters when it comes to rebates
by frmcairo ,Jan 24 '05
Beware of their rebate scheme. I had purchased the phones 6 months back and did not get any rebates. When I called they had all sorts of excuses - like the bar-code copy was missing, or the mail did not reach on time. I figured out that the whole rebate thing is a scam!! I would like to know if anyone ever got the full rebates from them. It was big mistake to get lured into their lies and false promises!! "

"CROOKS CROOKS CROOKS AND I MEAN CROOKS
by iiireview ,Dec 20 '04
Like everyone else, I was ripped off by these crooks on my rebates. I listened to their lies that I had not followed their requirements. I made copies of my submission (complete) and they refused to discuss this.

To all others that have been ripped off by these crooks, file your complaint with T Mobile, The Better Business Bureau, and without question your State Attorney Generals Office.

Also, file a civil lawsuit in small claims court. Consumers should not be robbed, and A1 wireless will not rob me.

I will report on the litigation in a follow-up.

I hope at least I save someone some money by warning you of this. "

Та и ние след повече от седем месеца в очакване накрая решихме да сменим тона - заплашихме ги, че ако до една седмица не ни дадат отговор кога ще си получим рибейтите, ще ги рипортваме на Бетър Бизнес Бюро, на Кастъмър Протекшън и ще пишем на Т-Мобил, че е срамота да работят съвместно с такива евтини мошеници. И те като ужилени - Ама не е необходимо да правите това, ще преразгледаме случая и до пет дена ще се свържем с вас. И след три дена в и-мейла най-сетне получаваме писмо, че рикуеста ни е одобрен и да им дадем една седмица да получим чека по пощата.

Днес пристигна.

Мисля, че можете сами да си направите изводите и не е необходимо да коментирам повече...

--------------------
Behind every success is effort...
Behind every effort is passion...
Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.

Glezlichka
глезличка

Регистриран: 07.07.2003
От: Другата България
    #1382249 - 15.08.2006 07:13 [Re: Glezlichka]

http://www.careerjournal.com/

Много полезен сайт с много инфо. Засега при мен е безплатно.

--------------------
"The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything."

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Тричко
сладък

Регистриран: 03.06.2004
От: USA - New York City
промяна на адрес
    #1468146 - 12.10.2006 22:12 [Re: Glezlichka]

Днес разбрах за това изискване за всички чужденци в САЩ. Предполагам ако аз съм го пропуснал има и други, затова го слагам тук. Информацията е от адвокат.

Please be advised that USCIS now requires all foreign nationals to complete and to file Form AR-11 when any change of address occurs. Please go to the USCIS website at http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/ar-11.htm to download Form AR-11 (change of address). You should complete this form and send it via certified mail to the Department of Homeland Security address as instructed on the form, so that USCIS can update their records with your new address.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Any non-US citizen residing in the United States is urged to carry documents proving legal status at all times and is required to file Form AR11 with USCIS within 10 days after an address change.

Lothian
бракуван

Регистриран: 14.08.2003
От: looking for a sundown town
Re: промяна на адрес
    #1519942 - 17.11.2006 18:53 [Re: Тричко]

къщи на хаузинг и ърбан девелопмънт - илинойс:
tuk

--------------------
It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you. Dick Cheney

NadinАдминистратор
Charmed

Регистриран: 17.05.2002
От: The Windy City
Re: Бъдещи и настоящи студенти в САЩ
    #1574342 - 02.01.2007 16:37 [Re: Lothian]

Бъдещи студенти в САЩ част 1
Бъдещи и настоящи студенти в САЩ част 2

--------------------
Ако искаш да бъдеш чут, първо се научи да слушаш.

Izmoren
заслужил ветеран

Регистриран: 09.01.2005
От: Mar Caribe
    #1632878 - 11.02.2007 21:48 [Re: Nadin]

Саит за сравняване на индивидуални здравни застраховки - ще е интересен за тези, които нямат застраховки от работата си.

уеб страница

--------------------
Law of Logical Argument

Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

dama_kupa
неориентиран

Регистриран: 29.04.2006
От: Bulgaria
    #1794680 - 14.06.2007 00:09 [Re: HighRPM]

http://www.comfi.com/calling-cards/Bulgaria

telefonni razgovori

Sena
почетен член

Регистриран: 03.03.2005
От: Orange, CA
    #1801831 - 20.06.2007 12:10 [Re: Nadin]

http://www.50states.com/
Пътеводител .

Страници: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | >> (покажи всички)

Допълнителна информация
0 регистрирани и 14 анонимни потребители в момента разглеждат този форум.

Модератор:  Nadin, zlatiyor 

Изпечатай темата

Възможности в този форум:
Не можете да добавяте нови теми
Не можете да отговаряте на мненията
HTML - забранен
Псевдо-HTML - разрешен

Рейтинг: ***
Брой показвания: 126541

Мнението ти за темата:

Прехвърли се в

ALL.BG не носи отговорност за съдържанието на мненията, публикувани във форумите.

НАЧАЛОРЕКЛАМАВРЪЗКА С НАСКОНТАКТИЗА НАС

©1999-2015 ALL.BG Всички права запазени!

Generated in 0.037 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 12 queries. Zlib compression enabled.