ALL.BG форуми
ALL.BG поща форуми чат стая обяви картички

Форуми » Образование и Наука » Философия

Страници: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (покажи всички)
stranger*

Регистриран: 08.07.2006
desire
    #1351701 - 23.07.2006 10:14

am awake only in what i love & desire to the point of terror -- everything else is merely shrouded furniture, quotidian anaesthesia, shit-for-brains, sub-reptilian ennui of totalitarian regimes, banal censorship & useless pain'

-- hakim bey

Екстри: Изпечатай мнението   Напомни ми!   Уведоми модератора  
dr.sardonicus

Регистриран: 08.03.2002
Re: desire
    #1351777 - 23.07.2006 12:28 [Re: stranger*]

OUTFROM what I desire.

(Не желая.)

Екстазно просветление в мракобесието.

(Справка.)

Amor!

stranger*

#1395449 - 24.08.2006 11:41 [Re: dr.sardonicus]

"WHEN I was in my first cause, I did not have God ... I wanted myself and I did not want anything else; I was what I wanted, and I wanted what I was, and I was free of God and of everything . . . That is why we beseech God to free us from God, and to let us conceive the truth and to let us enjoy it eternally, there where the supreme angels, the fly, and the soul are all alike, there where I was and where I wanted that which I was and it was that which I wanted..."

MEISTER ECKARDT, sermon: Beati pauperes spiritu

Pixel
ентусиаст

Регистриран: 14.01.2002
От: Млечен Път
    #1395501 - 24.08.2006 11:57 [Re: stranger*]

"Накрая човек обича желанието си, а не онова, което е желал."

Ницше

stranger*

#1395515 - 24.08.2006 12:05 [Re: Pixel]

Да, тва е романтикът обаче, не човекът

stranger*

#1395519 - 24.08.2006 12:07 [Re: stranger*]

Fernando Aidinian Mastrangelo

Desire

Desire. One may speak lightly, but the object of it tramples upon us by the burden of completion. The desire to exist, the desire to wander like headless sheep, the desire to be desirous of everything at the same time. Hot or cold, the only true desire is to desire the thing. The object of desire itself. This thing is the external which subjects itself to the existence of need. One must dance, one must write, create. The desire lives within the confines of the abstract. The abstraction is the notion of ambiguity which nestles the emotion or impulse to be driven toward reality. One may describe desire as a need. One may also say that desire is the ability to dream out loud. When a dream is solidified into memory, the ache for it vanishes. We become trapped between the unity of reality and illusion. Desire is a fraudulent translation of ambition. It can not persevere in the completion of its faint presence.
Purity is a convolution of ideas which create a framework for disaster. True purity can only exist in a theoretical mindset; a Utopian delusion which fails when handled by human instability. There are natural desires which provoke behaviors without question of intention. Are those desires the only purity that exist? As we begin to die from the moment of birth, human-made ideals of desire are controlled and manipulated by influences of the undeniable other. The other, in this case, being a source of controlwhich fosters ideas which are interpreted as natural human traits. The only true desire (based on the fundamental of need) is the desire to die. Love, religion, spirituality, art, hunger, and everything in between is simply a falsification of a prerequisite to lead an ideal life. Because true desire is a feeling which we as humans have labeled as "need" there is a constant game of contradiction being played. Need for what? I have seen the lives of others. I have experienced my own life through the understanding of others. I wish to live as others have. That is not desire; that is a truth which is fabricated by conceptions of grandeur. This impurity is concealed by the external, and the only escape is through consciousness. One must be conscious that desire is false, and become content with the idea that one's life is controlled by the other.
There is one desire, as false as it may be, that can be explained on an aesthetic paradigm. It can be accounted for as a metaphysical ideology, the desire for beauty. This desire is the common thread that weaves one's internal existence with the external diversities. A paradox of push and pull, a search for individual clarity. In believing or thinking that beauty exists, I am therefore made pure through the search for it. Never to be found, I am still driven as a race horse of passion to find the ultimate totality of being. For we speak lightly of many things, desire is one that will forever chase its demise. Allow the whisper of its beauty to exist in theory, and hope that someday it will seep from dream to reality.

Pixel
ентусиаст

#1397220 - 25.08.2006 13:20 [Re: stranger*]

не е точно романтикът, а крачещата суета наричана за краткост човек.

Pixel
ентусиаст

#1397226 - 25.08.2006 13:25 [Re: stranger*]

"desire to exist" е спорна хипотеза. Като начало не си спомням да съм искал да се пръквам на света - пръкването е даденост. Останалото е по-скоро страх от смъртта и другостта, отколкото "desire to exist".

"We love life, not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness.
"
Nietzsche

stranger*

#1397960 - 25.08.2006 23:17 [Re: Pixel]

Цитат:

"desire to exist" е спорна хипотеза. Като начало не си спомням да съм искал да се пръквам на света - пръкването е даденост. Останалото е по-скоро страх от смъртта и другостта, отколкото "desire to exist".

"We love life, not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness.
"
Nietzsche

Желанието не е акт на съзнание или на свободна воля

Освен това текста говори за точно обратното, за желанието да умреш, да не съществуваш:

The only true desire (based on the fundamental of need) is the desire to die.

stranger*

#1397964 - 25.08.2006 23:20 [Re: Pixel]

Този пасаж е доста хубав:

The desire lives within the confines of the abstract. The abstraction is the notion of ambiguity which nestles the emotion or impulse to be driven toward reality.

Страници: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (покажи всички)

Допълнителна информация
0 регистрирани и 1 анонимни потребители в момента разглеждат този форум.

Модератор:  Мишо, Дон Кихот 

Изпечатай темата

Възможности в този форум:
Не можете да добавяте нови теми
Не можете да отговаряте на мненията
HTML - забранен
Псевдо-HTML - разрешен

Рейтинг:
Брой показвания: 11547

Мнението ти за темата:

Прехвърли се в

ALL.BG не носи отговорност за съдържанието на мненията, публикувани във форумите.

НАЧАЛОРЕКЛАМАВРЪЗКА С НАСКОНТАКТИЗА НАС

©1999-2015 ALL.BG Всички права запазени!

Generated in 0.025 seconds in which 0.005 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.