ALL.BG форуми
ALL.BG поща форуми чат стая обяви картички

Форуми » Образование и Наука » Филология

Страници: 1
Анонимен
Нерегистриран

Помощ и тук!
    #237560 - 11.03.2004 00:35

моля ви помогнете ми да реактирм този текст.
The seasons have a positive and negative sides.And I can say that personaly like all of thеse four seasons.When the spring is come in,the hard winter`s going.
Everywhere on the ground is a green , the trees gave warmt in different form.The weather getting worm and of the midle of April to the end of June the temperatures are 18-25 degree.That`s a perfect weather to me!
The summer is a very good season if I spend my vacation on the sea, but unfortunately usually I spend only two weeks there.That are my best two weeks in the year.Every day I jump from a rocks and dive.In the summer when you don`t around of the sea, the heat is very big.This is a bad оn the summer.
After this season comes the Autumn.For me it`s look like a spring.A diference is that a nature not growing-everything`s fall.Everywhere on the ground have a lot of fall lists and everything is beautifull and coloured.My favourite time of Autumn is a Gypsy`s summer because the weather is warm and everything is very motley.
The Winter Also is nice season but only when I`m on the mountain and ride a ski.The best of it is Christmas time,becase everyone has a smiling and feel a party spirits inside.I don`t like something on the winter-it`s very cold in a lot of time and on the streets are dirty.
And I can say on the conclusion that if the man knows how to have a party time,he can to be happy in everytime,every season.
много съм зле а?!

Екстри: Изпечатай мнението   Напомни ми!   Уведоми модератора  
O\' HARA
южнячка

Регистриран: 26.02.2004
От: отнесена от вихъра
Re: Помощ и тук!
    #237802 - 11.03.2004 10:38 [Re: Анонимен]

Я, да си напишеш домашното сам!

--------------------
"Злите кучки не са на мода. Имайте милост към тях, защото всички отиват в Ада!"

Galadriel
Нерегистриран

#237904 - 11.03.2004 12:06 [Re: Анонимен]

Pregovori si pravilata na gramatikata i pravopisa, otvori i njakoj uchebnik ili rechnik i shte se spravish! Naprimer, vsjako anglijsko izrechenie trjabva da ima podlog, puk bil toj i samo edno "it". Uspeh!

телма

Регистриран: 28.09.2003
    #238091 - 11.03.2004 13:57 [Re: Анонимен]

Може би ако се беше регистрирал, щях да се престраша!

--------------------
il resto sono bytes...

Страници: 1

Допълнителна информация
0 регистрирани и 0 анонимни потребители в момента разглеждат този форум.

Модератор:  Мишо, Hard Rock fan 

Изпечатай темата

Възможности в този форум:
Не можете да добавяте нови теми
Не можете да отговаряте на мненията
HTML - забранен
Псевдо-HTML - разрешен

Рейтинг:
Брой показвания: 1565

Мнението ти за темата:

Прехвърли се в

ALL.BG не носи отговорност за съдържанието на мненията, публикувани във форумите.

НАЧАЛОРЕКЛАМАВРЪЗКА С НАСКОНТАКТИЗА НАС

©1999-2015 ALL.BG Всички права запазени!

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.006 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.